Since the end of the 2016 presidential election, things have been pretty grim to say the least. It’s as if everyone’s on edge waiting for someone to make the first move, almost like a Bad Girls Club episode. Only this reality could develop into a third world war, so let’s all try to forgive and forget this recent disappointment. Sound good? If not, these memes will hopefully help pacify some of your depression. It has been a proven coping mechanism for me. Here’s social medias funniest meme’s from the 2016 Presidential Election.
- He has no literal clue of what f*cks are.
2) Who knew Tory Lanez made that much money to have a house in Canada.
3) So good to know our new president loves, supports, and believes in his citizens.
4) Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Rigged election, anyone?
5) The level of desperation is that real. Don’t got Obama!
6) Looks about right
7) The resemblance is far too uncanny
8) Emojis are becoming more and more accurate.
9) *Hand flies in the air*
10) Goodbye 2016. Hello 1966. I believe this was the year of the bell-bottom. Ugh!
11) And crisis. And shock. And depression. And, lets see, oh that’s right, anxiety.
12) So far, so good.
13) I’m assuming she played this election safe.
14) I think we all have an idea of what happened next
15) You might also want to pick up a copy of the french version
16) Let me know if this works. I wouldn’t mind being one of Beyonce’s back up dancers.
17) Many of us Americans shared a synchronized ugly cry. I mean ugly.
18) That’s the thing about being president. You run every state, oversee every territory and control every border. The north included.
19) I did this with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
20) Perfect icebreaker
21) “Hey bighead”
Send to @BernieSanders
22) Lies + 11,000 votes for Harambe & 13,000 votes for Hennessy = President Trump
23) God works in mysterious ways, doesn’t he?
24) I’ve already purchased my all pink Purge starter pack.
25) And because it would be interesting to witness the debut of “the First Man”
27) My bank account put a swift halt to my international moving plans too.
28) And where do you think you’re going Mr. President?
29) Umm, so you don’t have any Kanye?
30) Just waiting for the cue
31) I think they unanimously decided to forgo the passing of the codes ceremony with Trump.
32) Cheers! Don’t be a wimp
33) Just can’t let go of the past? They really did blow it though.
34) I could totally see her trying to sneak a vote for Hilary and then blaming it on her bad english.